Re: Ford Transmission Shifter Extension

To: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>,
Subject: Re: Ford Transmission Shifter Extension
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 97 13:02:40 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

  Joe;
I don't know about 4/4's, but the petals on the Plus 4 are adjustable. I set
my Clutch petal back( toward me) about 2 inches more than the brake petal.
This allows me to fit my foot between the brake and clutch petal , with my
leg in a straight out position. I also shim the front of the seat bottom up
about a inch so my upper leg is supported by the cushion.

Bob Nogueira  5'11"