Re: 7HA axle breather

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, steve@tap.csiro.au (Steve Moore)
Subject: Re: 7HA axle breather
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:17:23 -0400
     According to Fred Sisson's book, there is a 1/8" hole on the top or
     the side of the tube 7-8" (sorry, I don't do metric) from the wheel
     end of the axle. I didn't get home with enough daylight to verify this
     myself, but will do so this weekend. Speaking of blockages, don't
     forget breather caps get clogged up with junk and gas tank vents can
     do likewise. I've just been dealing with both. Breathing is good.

     Chip Brown