Re: LUCAS Voltage Regulators...

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LUCAS Voltage Regulators...
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 07:44:07 -0500
Thanks John,

You did quite a bit of research for me.  It should help me home in on the right
unit.  I'll check with TRF.

My VR has the push-on connectors, and I suspect that this is not the original
unit anyway.  The car was owned by a series of "cavalier" owners who apparently
believed in the "whatever it takes" approach to keeping the car running.

I don't go crazy trying to keep the car original (as long as the parts are from
the right period), but these previous owners really abused the privilege.  I'm
still undoing some of the butchering.

Joe DeLuca
'62 4/4