White-faced Clock.

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: White-faced Clock.
From: morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:06:33 +1200
Greetings from New Zealand.

I have had a query from one of our members re the source or possible
availability of a white-faced clock to fit the speedo of his 1952 flat-rad
Plus 4.
I believe they are in the same category as hens teeth and rocking horse
excreta, however I seem to remember being told within the recall period
permitted by normal loss of memory that there is/was an American company
which had these units for sale ????
Even though it is his money I won't add "Price is no object" however the
member is prepared to purchase said item for a reasonable price.
Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Morganeering.
Gary Moles
Registrar. Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand.