Re: White-faced Clock.

To: morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz
Subject: Re: White-faced Clock.
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@datasync.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 21:32:49 -0500
>Gary,
>When I was missing some instruments for my 51 +4 I contacted Melvyn Rutter
>and he picked me up a 4 section Instrument  (oil. amps, temp etc.) and a
>mechanical tacho, apparently from a Belgian Swap Meet, then he had the
>instruments (along with my speedo & clock) refurbished and screen printed.
>The cost was high (about $1600 all up by the time I paid the exorbidant
>import duty here in Australia).  The quality of the screen printing was
>not too good, but from a distance (the driver's seat)  they look great.
>He may be worth contacting via fax.
>Trust this may be of assistance.
>Best regards,  Fred Birkbeck.

Hey Gary -

Another source for those instruments is Holden Vintage & Classic in
England, where I have picked up several items that I've never seen
elsewhere... Their address is:
                        Holden Vintage & Classic
                        Linton Trading Estate
                        Bromyard
                        Herefordshire
                        HR7 4QT
                        Great Britain

Get a copy of their catalog, and it might have exactly what you want!!

Tony

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
Daphne, AL, USA

ldmcjr@datasync.com