Re: Blow outs

To: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>,
Subject: Re: Blow outs
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 06:28:46 -0500
Dave:

That was suggested by the tire shop that has worked on mine (67 4/4).  I
have not done it because I also wondered about the spoke adjustment issue.
If you used the silicon sealant, I imagine when you had to adjust the
spokes you would need to remove it all and then re-apply another round when
finished.  My biggest concern is how opten do you need to adjust the spokes
and it looks like a lot of work to get the silicon off the rim to do it.
Anyone else have a thought?

This sounds like something John Blair could add to the SOL Morgan Web.
John are you out there?

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4
83 Mercedes 300SD