Re: Painting fenders

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Painting fenders
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:57:18 -0500
Hello:

>of BRG) and will trim out with a tan interior.  the question is, "should the
>underside of the wings and rear fenders be painted black or the same as the
>rest of the car?  Comments would be welcomed.

My vote would go with the same colour as the rest of the car. I believe
that's the way that factory has always done it (although I have absolutely
no evidence to support that... :-)). IMHO it looks better, and it you're
painting them off the car it will be easier (and cheaper).

Cheers

Scott Barrie
1963 Plus 4