Re: Painting fenders

To: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Painting fenders
From: GOTom@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 16:18:25 -0400 (EDT)

<< spray gun when my chassis came through....but I won't change it.Makes it
 easier to spot leaks, etc.than black.Besides, it is one of those peculiar
 Morgan mysteries that I'm sure don't trouble,say,Toyota drivers.       Jeff
Smith
                        1968 4/4 2str.>>

Jeff, sounds like a good idea.  Jeremy probably it the mark as Morgan took
what the venders delivered and installed whatever as delivered.  This make
sense as there has been so many variations.  My orgional differential was
painted red and I painted it black becouse it was connected to the rest of
the stuff getting a black spray that day but I wish I had gone red with it.
 however, the axle appeared to have been red so I didn't know where to stop.

Tom
53 Flat Rad