RE: Delivery or collection (UK only)

To: "'Morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Delivery or collection (UK only)
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:58:51 -0400
Colin,

If the dealer is only able to make the adjustments at his dealership,
your Morgan would have to be transported from the Works by lorry. If
that's the case, why not check with the Morgan Works and ask them if
they have a PDI facility (whatever that is).  When I visited the Works
two years ago, I saw a lot of Morgans being driven out of and into the
compound, so I surmised from that that they must do some adjustments in
Malvern Links.

If the dealer is going to drive the Morgan from the Works, can't you go
along with him and drive the Morgan back yourself?  He would need two
drivers anyway, unless he travels by public transit.

Out of curiosity, how much adjustments are needed on a brand-new Morgan?

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'87 Olds Custom Cruiser
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo