Re: Turning Radius

To: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Turning Radius
From: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 22:01:38 +0100
smithmog@ix.netcom.com writes
>radius.Sounded short to me, so I looked up an old Car & Driver road test
>of a Series III published in Nov.1961 (same suspension specs, I think.)
>THEY say (I love this! ) "left-38 ft. right-34 ft." Therefore, if a semi
>is bearing down on you, make certain you're turning right!

The Morgan figure quoted from Ken Hill is the creed according to the
factory- it's probable that "Car & Driver" actually measured it!

For a series II, Ken Hill has 33ft and for a series IV he quotes 31ft.
The source for all of the figures I have re-quoted is given as "Glass
Technical Services Ltd.", a normally unimpeachable source.

It's all part of the magic!
--
Jeremy Edwards
1972 Morgan 4/4