Re: Mogan Plus 8 transmission

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Mogan Plus 8 transmission
From: Martin Kurrein <mograces@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 07:38:41 +0100
In message <3.0.1.32.19970623184555.006b13b0@mailhub.exis.net>, "John T.
Blair" <jblair@exis.net> writes
>At 07:38 PM 6/23/97 +0100, Jeremy Edwards wrote:
>>Yes, I'm afraid you will have to pull the engine and repair of the
>>gearbox itself is a bit of a pig.
>>

>Could I take you post and put it up on the Morgan Web page? If you can
>anotate the differences between the 4/4 and the +8 it would be fantastic.
>Then I could point to it from the +8 page and from my tech stuff.

While the box is out it might be worthwhile adapting things for the
future so that you do not have to take the engine out to get the box
out.

Main modification is to chnge the bolts on the bellhousing etc. to fixed
studs so that you can get at them from the other side.
--
Martin Kurrein                -      The older I get the faster I was.
mograces@mkurrein.co.uk