shafted: update 3

To: "Blair, John" <jblair@virgo.massolant.navy.mil>
Subject: shafted: update 3
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 21:27:58 -0500
John:

Well I am now wondering if the drive shaft is the issue in the vibration.
I would appear that the motor mount on the exhaust manifold side of the
engine has totally failed.  I can pull up on the manifold and lift the
engine and the metal piece in the center of the moto mount moves freely up
and down as much as an inch.  I think I have a problem.  I also have a
brand new pair of motor mounts in my parts inventory.  I think I will
attempt to change them tomarrow evening and see what happens with the
vibration.

Touch base with you later.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4