Pittsburg

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pittsburg
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:34:36 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone going to the Pittsburg Vintage GP this weekend?

We are taking two trikes from Atlanta- leaving Thurs AM & hope to arrive
Thurs PM. 5 guys- Fred Sisson, Lance Lipscomb, Pete Olson, Randy Johnson and
Paul Pell. Gonna drive my old '77 Suburban & pulling a borrowed trailer.
148,000 on the GMC & 8mpg- that's why there is five- one couldn't afford the
gas alone!

Look us up if you are there. We will have my 38 F club racer and Pete's 32 SS
JAP. There promises to be three or four more trikes there also.

"Super Dave" Bondon will be there to cheer us on. (Dave raced the +4 SLR for
years.. now has a twin-cam Lotus powered 4/4).

Borrowed the car trailer from yet another  trike & +4 owner- Bob Bruce (Bob
and Wynell have been sailing full time for the last few years so the traiker
was available..)

If the 'burban" holds up- it's gonna be fun. Hope to see some of you there.

Fred Sisson