Re: Pittsburg

To: ebrown@ms.com, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pittsburg
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 13:08:29 -0400 (EDT)
Chip- quite a few racers at the Atlanta SVRA races recommended the Pitts GP
as one of the best, most enjoyable races around- esp for the entrants.

John called and invited me and Pete- John is a trike owner himself. He
promised that if we showed up, he would get his running for next year. He's
been trying to shame Chris Towner into comming too, but no luck yet.

I'm really looking forward to it. Got my trike in the trailer last night- now
if we can only fit Pete's in tonight. Two trikes take up more room than we
thought. Might have to get out the chain saw...

Fred Sisson