RE: The New Morgan will be different --

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The New Morgan will be different --
From: Simon Chambers <DrSimon@azure.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:47:03 +0100
Colin & all

I went to the heaven ....  sorry Malvern, a few weeks ago to choose new =
mog options at the factory - took a whole film of pictures and discussed =
issues such as air-bags - the main sales guy there ( sorry I forget his =
name ) told me that they have only *once* had an order for air-bags! =
There was no sign of any missing ducts for air - but I'm not sure about =
the heated front screen.=20

BTW Colin Have you got your car yet? and if not - will you be driving it =
home from the factory? :-) You said yours was going to be a yellow one =
with green leather/carpets .... there was one like that there! - Got it =
on a picture! it was having the carpets fitted at the time - =
Unfortunately I did not look at the build ticket so can't be sure if it =
was yours. I can place the pictures on the web if I get time.

So what was chosen? +4/2seat - RR Velvet Green - Stone Leather =
seats/hood - chrome wheels - luggage rack - Sports seats - extra wing =
tread rubbers - rubber backed carpets - Door handles - Steel Wings - =
undersealing/rust-proofing (come as one option) - Walnut fascia - =
passenger mirror - Organ accelerator pedal - map light - clock - 14" =
wheel - NO airbags .... well at just under 2000 UK pounds for a fat =
steering wheel and no glove box - who needs them? ;-)

Simon

Dr. Simon Chambers.
Technical Director, Azure Limited.=20
Dorchester Dorset, ENGLAND
Tel: +44 1305 251771  Fax: +44 1305 251779
eMail: DrSimon@azure.com    URL: http://www.azure.com/