Re[2]: The New Morgan will be different --

To: simonog@avnet.co.uk, "Gary L. Kneisley" <kneisley@ohio.net>
Subject: Re[2]: The New Morgan will be different --
From: Jonathan_Russell@placerdome.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 97 09:03:17 PST

Hi all, on Dec 24 97 my wife and I (OK I was driving) hit black ice on a
mountain highway in British Columbia. As a result we became intimately aquainted
with the central median and were introduced to the air bags. Yes we were wearing
seat belts in our 97 Pathfinder that and the airbags allow me to be writing this
note. The vehicle sustained C$25,000 damage and other than having my wrists
badly burnt from the velocity of the air bags deploying, we were not injured.

Air bags AND seat belts which are on snugly.

Jonathan Russell,
Vancouver BC.
1992 4/4 wide body.