Re: Shocks

To: David McCoy <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: Re: Shocks
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:03:50 -0700
David,
I presume that you're decribing the Armstrong "Selecta-Ride" shocks? I
have this on our car & apparently they were installed on Competition
Models. I was told that the system was used on Astons. I have no idea
how they work & haven't been able to find tech material on the set-up.
Ours has a selector knob under the dash with "firm" & "soft" settings.
The levers have vacuum tubes. Changing the settings doesn't seem to have
any effect & I have no idea on testing or function. Perhaps someone else
does?

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
Morgan Sports Car Club Canada