Re: paper oil filter elements

To: ebrown@ms.com
Subject: Re: paper oil filter elements
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:01:38 -0700
Gentlemen,
I don't know about a UPS strike but in case of one (or a mail strike),
you can always get oil filters close to home. Any good parts jobber can
provide filters for the various engines found in Morgans. Will, your 4/4
application, if Ford Cortina, can probably use FRAM CH2804 element. This
is what I'm currently using. This one is approx 4" long by 2 3/4" wide.
With the Ford applications, it depends on the length of your cannister.
I've also used FRAM CH 814 PL in the past, with no problems.
Mail order is great, but it's nice to have alternatives (reasonably
priced, too).
Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
Morgan Sports Car Club Canada