Driving Light

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Driving Light
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 23:19:32 -0400 (EDT)
Murphy's law is truth!

I got my '67 4/4 back last week after six months of a full body restoration
and painting.  Last evening I took it for a short ride and parked in a
shopping center parking lot to pick up spark plugs for my wife's car.  When I
came out I found someone (may he be #$%?) had backed into the front of  my
car .  Luckily the intruding bumper was very high and the hit gentle.
 Totally missed the paint work only broke my driving lamp lense and dented
the grill.  I WAS LUCKY.  All very fixable.

I was able to bend the grill back into reasonable shape and have successfully
re-installed it.  Alas the driving light lense is unavailable and I will have
to replace the whole lamp.  Does anyone out there know of a good source for a
5-6" diameter round chrome halogen driving lamp?  It seems that Marchal and
Ciebie are both gone and the only lights I can find are for off road
vehicles.

Any help greatly appreciated.