RE: searching for a drinving cheep morgan

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: searching for a drinving cheep morgan
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:33:36 -0400
John,

I'm sure Jan Mekes meant "left hand drive" instead of "right hand drive"
because people there drive on the right hand side of the road (at least
they did last time I was there (1995))

But, no, don't know of any Morgan in this area.  Jan might be best off
hunting for one in Europe; I would imagine that shipping one to The
Netherlands from North America would gobble up a fair bit of the 5000$!

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo
'86 MR2