Re: Heater

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Heater
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:55:47 -0500
 John:

After thinking more about it.  In the 62 4/4 Cantab has there is a large box
heater in the passenger (LHD)  foot well.  Must be to keep the passengers
feet warm.  The drive has the exhaust manifold for that.

Being RHD I get nothing and the passenger gets everything.  I suspect this
is an undocumented feature used to toast marshmellows while you drive.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country