Re: Heater

To: "Robert M Bowie" <deemi@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Heater
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 18:01:02 -0500
 Robert:

I believe I saw your car.  There was a SS body chassis and another SS.  Both
cars were in the midst of major restorations or re-assembly.  The body
chassis was awaiting the drive train.  The other had a rear-end,
transmission, and drive shaft.  I could not see any more as they were in the
middle of fitting new bonnets.

I do not know if either of these cars is yours.  I noticed sveral other cars
in the rear, but was not able to get back to them.

Hope this helps.  I manage to get buy Cantab every three months or so.  If I
know what to look for I will keep an eye out.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competitiion
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country