history

Subject: history
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:39:07 -0500
I bought my Plus 8 sight unseen in 1971 straight from the factory and had
them ship it to me on a freighter directly to the Port of Mobile... It came
in on top of a freighter filled with pipe! I drove it off the dock and have
been driving it ever since. I moved my entire belongings in the Army,
including all my uniforms, stereo, and color TV 1500 miles in a transfer to
Maryland then... It was rather cozy driving, especially when part of the
way was in a hurricaine...

Tony McLaughlin

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
1971 Plus 8
Daphne, AL, USA

ldmcjr@zebra.net
http://www.zebra.net/~ldmcjr/

** Be sure and try the Morgan membership list on my web page! **