Re: history

To: ldmcjr@zebra.net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: history
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 01:58:10 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Tony,
I got my +8 in 1971 too, but I picked mine up at the factory, drove around
Europe, then went back to the factory to have it boxed up for shipment to
Calif. I, too have used it as my drive-to-work car, although lately I have
been alternating it with my Triumph Motorcycles. It is almost ready for its
175,000 mile oil change, and is on its 2nd engine, which I got from a
mid-80's wrecked TR8. The "new" engine allegedly had 10,000 miles on it, and
has a compression ratio around 8.5-1, hence uses 87 octane fuel. How many
miles on yours? David Collins, San Diego.