Re: tieing together some threads

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: tieing together some threads
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 21:09:42 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Will; When you die leave me the radiator cap and I'll Clone another Morgan
around it .  Of course I'll put a Triumph engine in it !

Bob Nogueira

ps  I'm working on the info re the Steering box for you . May take a little
longer now since I see your a grammarian so I'll have to go back and double
check it .

------ REPLY, Original message follows --------