Re: Morgan Books

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan Books
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 02:33:23 -0700
Mike,
You can also try the Electric Chariot at: http://www.chariot.co.uk
They have a number of the popular Morgan titles, as well as almost
everything else imaginable. One title that isn't listed there (& may
tickle your fancy) is "Postwar MG & Morgan" one of the Survivor Series,
by Blakemore & Rasmussen. 1979 by Picturama Publications, California.
Great photos of MGs too!

Fred Kuzyk
Morgan Sports Car Club Canada