FW: Re: Morgan Books

To: morgans
Subject: FW: Re: Morgan Books
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:46:43 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE morgans@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type
/\bchange\b.*\baddress\b/ at line 2]

     Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:11:02 -0400
     From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
     Subject: Re: Morgan Books

Mike,
First of all, you may have to change your email address to be worthy of a
Morgan, although converts from the octagon are always welcome.

A few Morgan books on my bookshelf include:

Morgan: First & Last of the Real Sports Cars, New edition by Gregory
Houston Bowden. Foulis Books by Haynes Publications 1986.

Completely Morgan. Four Wheelers 1936 to 1968 by Ken Hill, Veloce
Publishing Plc.1994

Moggie. The Purchase, maintenance and enjoyment of Morgan Sports cars, by
Colin Musgrove, Quills Publishing, Great Britain. 1980 (out of print)

Morgan, by Rowan Isaac, Osprey Classic Marques, imprint of Reed Consumer
Books, Ltd., London, England. 1994

Morgan, The Last Survivor, by Chris Harvey, Oxford Illustrated Press, 1987.

Famous Car factories: Morgan, by Bengt Ason Holm, Motorbooks,
International, 1991.

Original Morgan: 4/4, Plus 4 and Plus 8. A restorer's guide to all four
wheeled Models from 1936, by John Worrall and Liz Turner, Bay View Books,
Ltd., 1992.

Perhaps a reading of one or two of these will whet your appetite for
masochism and you'll jettison that rack & pinion steering for something
really adventuresome like a Morgan with worn steering box & a bad case of
"scuttle shake"!

Regards.

Jerry Murphy