Glasses etc

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glasses etc
From: Gary Moles <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 08:04:03 +1200
Reference the topic of glasses and driving. I wear safety glasses all the
time and Lyn, my fellow pedaller, has a pair of plain lens safety glasses
that she wears, both on the track and on the road.

Harking back to ownership, the longest continuous one-ownership in New
Zealand dates from new in 1954, a Plus 4, now  with 54000 miles on the clock
and most of those under competition conditions. However I know our
Australian cousins can beat that as I have met the owner of a three-wheeler
whose father bought the car new in 1936! It also is still used in competition.

Finally, a general query. Can someone from the USA let me know the average
price of a roll of ASA 100, 24 exposure, 36mm film and the developing cost
of the same, 5" x 3.5" photos.

Regards
Gary Moles