Re: Rear Axle part two

To: "FPS3@aol.com" <FPS3@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear Axle part two
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 97 11:36:49 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Fred;
 Please do send the  article, and I'll send you a brass button which could
serve as a paper weight for postage stamps.

 Bob Nogueira

BTW I have  filed a complaint against Mc Murray Button Supply of Dallas
with the National Assoc. of  Rear Axle Button Manufacturers  and Suppliers
for selling cheap Asian knock offs of rear axle buttons.

> Date: Friday, 19-Sep-97 03:38 PM
>
> From: FPS3@aol.com             \ America Online: (FPS3)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ Internet:    (nogera@prodigy.net)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: Re: Rear Axle part two
>
> The order is....
> Shims
> Bearing retainer (smaller diameter to press on outer race)
> Brake backing plate
> Thick spacer
> "top hat" for grease seal
>
> Don't forget the OIL seals- inside of the bearings.
>
> If you can download an attached file- I'll send you a bit out of the
Bedside