Re: Factory Race Team in USA in October

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Factory Race Team in USA in October
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:28:22 -0400
At 04:39 PM 9/23/97 -0400, Steve Manwell wrote:

>For those of you in the USA, check out the message below that I saw on the
>guestbook of the Morgan Plus Four Club of Southern California's webpage at
>http://www.mog.org/.
>
>(Bill, I hope you don't mind spreading the word to the folks on the Morgan
>email list.  Good luck with the races!)
>
>--Steve Manwell
>

>>>Bill Wykeham -- (106036.125@compuserve.com) -- Fri Sep 19 03:14:13 PDT
>1997
>
>>>Bill Wykeham, Charles Morgan and the Factory Racing Team will be visiting
> the U.S.A in October '97. Hopefully
>>>we will be competing in the Sebring 3 hours on Oct.18th and the Laguna
>Seca 3 hours on Oct. 26th. Any potential
>>>sponsors please contact fx GB(44)171 589 8886! We look forward to meeting
> any supporters at the track.

The following is from the Cantab Motors Web Page :
http://MORGANS@CANTAB-MOTORS.COM/News.html

\THE MOST IMPORTANT MORGAN RACING NEWS OF THE DECADE!

October 18, 1997 at Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, Florida

October 26, 1997 at Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey, California

THE MORGAN MOTOR COMPANY FACTORY RACE TEAM will compete for THE FIA
INTERNATIONAL
GRAND TOURING CHAMPIONSHIP against Mercedes, McLaren, Porsche, Panoz, Lotus,
Marcos, Viper, Mustang
and Corvette

Led by Charles Morgan and Christopher Lawrence and featuring BIG BLUE,
Morgan's revolutionary GT Race
Car.

All Morgan Enthusiasts are Welcome! Come and see BIG BLUE up close!

Call Cantab Motors for full details. We'll put you in the stands and in the
paddock for THE MOST IMPORTANT USA MORGAN RACING EVENT OF THE DECADE!

btw... I have no connection with Cantab, but considering the information
provided by Steve I thought this additional information might be of interest.

Regards,

Gary
1991 +8
Grafton, OH