RE: Gudgeon Pins

To: "'morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Gudgeon Pins
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:50:24 -0400
I'd guess that they're writing about the rudder of a boat.  Gudgeon pins
are the pins on a rudder that fit into gudgeons (the horizontal rings on
the transom [end] of a boat.  The rudder pivots on the gudgeon pins
located in the gudgeons.

But....I've been wrong before!

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME