Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder?

To: sgilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 22:28:53 -0500
At 04:00 PM 12/27/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Help!!!
>
>Finally tired of adding fluid before and during trips in Morgan so I
>decided to rebuild leaking clutch slave cylinder.  Easy to get to...
>except... How does slave cylinder attach to bell housing???   The car
>is a 67 4/4 with an added later 1600 crossflow engine and (I think)
>newer trans.....

Look very carefully at both sided of the slave cyl. where it goes
through the bell housing.  If my memory serves me, there is a "C" clip
that is a real pain in the A$$ to get off.  Then the slave cylinder
will slide right out.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
71 Saab Sonnett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire