Re: Morgan Christmas Jaunt

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan Christmas Jaunt
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:59:23 EST
Hey Arlo, Hey Gang,

In a message dated 1/8/98 7:10:46 AM, Arlo wrote:

   <<a distance of 1,150 miles, in one sitting.>>

My God!  The lad has two fuel cells!  One for the 49.44 gallons of fuel
required to make the non-stop distance at 23.26 mpg and the other to hold the
urine generated in 11.5 straight hours at 100 mph.

Seriously though, Arlo must have kidneys of steel... and what can we
deductively determine about his brain matter?

See, just because the car is capable of these speeds does not mean that it
MUST be driven at them at all times and under all conditions.  You see, there
are other people who also use the roads too...  Fast is fun but dumb is just
dumb.

Talk about a "Rolling Blunder Tour!"  Since you were <<routinely passed by
many cars throughout this trip>> I must conclude that either this whole trip
place in some other dimension or your speedometer has an error factor of about
25%.

Please be sure to give us relatively normal people plenty of warning before
you head out on another "In Search of Disaster" tour.

--Colin Cobb, Prayin' Darwinian Laws Will Step In Soon...
'66 Plus 4 & '65 Tiger MkI