Re: needle in a haystack

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, FPS3 <FPS3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: needle in a haystack
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 00:59:22 -0500
     Fred, you note in your book that you use an exhaust gas analyzer. Can
     you tell the folks where you buy one of these things? I looked in my
     NAPA catalog and found all sorts of machines, but couldn't tell which
     ones would be fine for lean versus rich. They were all about USD2000
     or so. I'd like to find something that permits you to stick a wand in
     the exhaust pipe and measure there. Does such a gizmo exist? Are they
     cheap?

     Chip Brown