Re: Re: needle in a haystack

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: needle in a haystack
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:22:26 EST

<<exhaust gas analyzer>>

Hey Chip,

The unit Fred is talking about is an onboard exhaust analyzer which displays
what is actually happening inside your engine as you are driving.  Pretty
slick idea, I plan to buy one of these to use on both my Tiger and my Plus 4
as the unit moves easily from car to car.  Edelbrock's unit is about $130
retail and is available from all Edelbrock dealers (Napa, Car Quest, Pep Boys)
but you will have to force them to order it for you.  Or you can get it from
Summit Racing, 800-230-3030.  See it described at the Edelbrock web page.

This is not the brand Fred uses but will get you started.

--Colin