Re: electric Windshields

To: Steve Moore <steve@tap.csiro.au>
Subject: Re: electric Windshields
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 98 22:38:43 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Steve
I'm with you 100% regarding the seats.  I have never found anything in any
car as comfortable as the bladders.  I just wish someone would reproduce
them.
 My defrosters  serve the sole purpose of taking up space on the shelve. I
prefer to use the ultimate Morgan accessory  A Towel.

 The Gel to  use for any suction cup is Glycerin , available at your local
Drug Store ( Chemist)   My mirror stays on for weeks with the stuff ( it
never drys out ) .  It was on the defroster box that I read about using
Glycerin.

 As for hooking the defrosters up in series I did that once and  found one
big advantage, since the body of the  defroster was ground, when hooked up
in series the body was electrically hot so  you were warned of the defroster
falling in your lap by the shower of sparks as it hit the dash board and
steering wheel .:)

Bob Nogueira
 ------- REPLY, Original message follows --------

> Date: Thursday, 05-Feb-98 12:32 PM