Re: Telescopic rear shock conversion

To: <Oddcarnut@aol.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Telescopic rear shock conversion
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:55:18 -0500
Last year I installed the Rutherford Engineering (UK) Koni conversion kit in
my 66 +4, 4 str.  Result was spectacular and as well Dave Rutherford guided
me through a change of my 7 leaf springs to 6 leaf including how much to
trim off the remaining leafs for best results.  His kit retains the original
shock boxes but does need new mounting holes through the frame.

VDJ, Toronto MSCCC