Rejected mail.

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rejected mail.
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 21:55:20 +1200
Hi gang.
Some of you replying to me direct have had your mail rejected by my "domain"
but been able to get through via "team.net".
When this began happening somewhat more often than I liked, I contacted my
"domain master" to query the problem.
Response - any mail arriving from "domains" that do not have a policy
against junk mail will be rejected automatically. No exceptions. So my
apologies and I hope our webmaster and fellow users will forgive those who
use this address to contact me direct - matters are invariably Morgan
anyway - never know, you might learn something interesting about "Morgans
Downunder".
"OW4994" which you have seen me enquiring about is a 1934 Family which Larry
Ayers took to USA in 1970 and after coming to New Zealand last year now
resides here in my garage. I am slowly gathering its "State-side" history
hence the queries.
Thanks to all for your tolerance.
Gary Moles.