Re: decisions, decisions

To: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: decisions, decisions
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 09:23:25 -0500
At 10:08 PM 4/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
>
>Will:
>Let me make that four offers, I'll trade you my Plus 4, and throw in the
>Drophead Cioupe which is under restoration.  I've always wanted a 4/4 and
>would be glad  to give up two Plus 4s for a real thinking mans car .
>
>Let me know before the day is out
>
>Bob Nogueira

I knew that OUR MAN BOB would join in the spirit of my original (aka April
Fool's) message.  We all know that BN wouldn't trade yesterdays newspaper
for a 4/4!  But, dang it, I missed my chance!  He sent me that message
yesterday, and now my time's run out.  I would have cut him a break too;
I'll take the coupe but he can keep that dang +4!

Maybe next year...  ;-)

Will "I'm a blue oval type of guy" Zehring