Re: decisions, decisions

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: decisions, decisions
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 98 22:08:27 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Will:
Let me make that four offers, I'll trade you my Plus 4, and throw in the
Drophead Cioupe which is under restoration.  I've always wanted a 4/4 and
would be glad  to give up two Plus 4s for a real thinking mans car .

Let me know before the day is out

Bob Nogueira