Re: decisions, decisions

To: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Subject: Re: decisions, decisions
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:05:18 -0800
Will,

Ditto to what Colin said. But why stop at a 289? How about a nice 302,
351, 390, or 427! I've got a nice '69 Mustang ragtop with a very
warmed-up 302....

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk

--
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc