Apology

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Apology
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 98 21:42:19 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay all you Morgan owners in the snow covered climates, I owe you a apology
.  For some time now I have read ( and heard ) of you guys not driving
because of the ' Salt '  on the roads. Now while mom always taught me not to
say anything if I couldn't say something nice, she never told me I couldn't
think it , so  for some time now I have thought ,  ' what a pile of
pantywaists  afraid of a little cool weather and using salt as a excuse .'
Well  this past week I started  fixing some of the  wear from the Alaska
trip  ( like 68  stone chips and one dented wing )   Well shock of shocks
when I found that some of the wing screws and chip areas under the wings
had this red coating.  In 18 years I can't' remember having a  rusty bit  on
The Duchess.  If a one month drive on salt covered roads can rust  a  new
plated  screw and nut, I hate to think what regular driving would do  to a
Morgan !
So I  sorry  folks  but please be assured I am doing penance ( I got 4 wings
to sand down for a respray )

Bob Nogueira