Location of parts

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Location of parts
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:56:28 -0400
I've got a couple of +4 question for you big boys:

  1. Where is the coil located?  -  On the 4/4 it is mounted on the
     right side valance about 1/2 the way between the firewall and
     the front suspension subframe.d
  2. Where is the stop light switch mounted.  On my 4/4 it is also
     mounted on the right side of the car, one the lower chassis rail
     just infront of the firewall.

I'm in the process of installing a new wiring harness I got from British
wiring.  They supply a +4 harness with a 4/4 adapter kit.  I have had
some problems installing the harness but nothing major.  For those
interested in my trials, I'm writting them a letter with I think I'll
put up on the Morgan Web page in the near future.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V