Re: Location of parts

To: jblair@exis.net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Location of parts
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:55:31 EDT
Hey John,

<< 2. Where is the stop light switch mounted.  On my 4/4 it is also
     mounted on the right side of the car, one the lower chassis rail
     just infront of the firewall.>>

On my '66 Plus 4 Four Seater, RHD, the switch is located inside the LEFT frame
rail (the passenger's side of the car) about a foot in front of the firewall.
It is possible that the LHD cars would be different.

I can't recall the coil location off the top of my head but will check when
I'm down to the garage later this AM.

--Colin Cobb