Re: 1956 4/4 2 Seater

To: Andy Bleasdale <AndyB@formstyle.demon.co.uk>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1956 4/4 2 Seater
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:28:28 -0400
Congratulations on finding a nice little Moggie.
My advice is buy it & enjoy the 1500. The original's a bit of a dog, and
you'll probably have lots more fun driving it with the newer engine. I like
Fred Sisson's approach to improving/ restorifying (restore and modify) his
Morgans. Put the best and safest parts in that you can find, modify freely
to improve safety and performance in keeping with the spirit of Morgans
throughout the years. Save all the original bits you remove, carefully
tagged and boxed for future owners, in case anyone ever wants to return the
car to bone stock condition.

My opinions are certainly not shared by all Morgan enthusiasts, but i drive
my car a lot more than those whose cars are in pieces (as I confess mine
was for five years!)

Good luck!

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4 6676