Re: Critical Morgan Drivers Tool

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: Critical Morgan Drivers Tool
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:16:54 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-17 10:27:18 EDT, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU writes:

<< Not that I hope to be loosing my generator,
 but... I'd like to know what the limits of 'expectation' are for the
 battery.  Unlike Paul, I'll need to use the ladies' hose trick on my (water
 cooled) car, in the event that I need to cut the fan belt.

Will;
If your turn off all electrical appliaces in your car, like the microwave,
toaster, computer, fridge, radio, etc,  AND it's daytime using no lighting,
all you will need to power is the ignition, which takes very little.  If you
only need to power the ignition, and your battery is in good shape, fully
charged, you can certainly go hundreds of miles.

BTW, my Ford powered F2 three wheeler is water cooled, but with no water pump.
It's a thermosyphon system.  There are advantages to primative systems.

Bob Paul
36 F2 Morgan Three Wheeler