Front-End Rebuild Help

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front-End Rebuild Help
From: Alison Moffett <morgan1@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:59:52 -0400 (EDT)
Help!
        I'm staring at the front suspension of my 71 4/4 in bewilderment.
I've got new kingpins, bushings, damper blades, etc., but before I willy
nilly start to unbolt things and have springs ricocheting around the garage,
I thought it wise to seek counsel.  I know in principle how the thing is
supposed to work but need step-by-step instructions in
disassembly/rebuild/reassembly.  Call it a front suspension primer for the
Morgan neophyte.  Any instructions/tips from the Morgan fraternity would be
much appreciated. Leave nothing out.
        Fred Sisson, if you have your ears on, I understand that you publish
a most excellent book called "The Morgan Bedside Reader" (or similar title).
I think I need it.  How can I get it?
Many thanks to all in advance and greetings from Springfield, Virginia.
Neill Moffett (daughter Alison has computer and Morgan1 address)