Re: Trip to England

To: PLOP32@aol.com
Subject: Re: Trip to England
From: Fred kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:14:34 -0700
Pete,
There are a couple of things doing at that time. Check out the Events
Page on our website. Click the "More MSCC Events" link. On that page
there is also a link for UK events.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc

Visit the HOLY SMOKES Tobacconist Website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc/HS.HTM