Re: Trip to England

To: <PLOP32@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Trip to England
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:14:30 +0100
+ I am going to be in England from August 26 to Sept 6 and would like
+ to know what is going on over there with regards to Old Car Stuff.
+ Does anyone know of any Sprints, hillclimbs etc during that time.  I
+ will be staying near Stoke on Trent.  Would really like to see some
+ trykes do their thing.

    I don't know if this is of any use, but the Beaulieu Autojumble (on the
South Coast, though) is taking place on September 4th - 6th (I think), and
might be worth visiting if you're looking for obscure parts. Other than
that, there's likely to be a race meeting over the Bank Holiday weekend,
unless they've moved it so that it doesn't clash with Diana's death.

        Graeme