Re: weekend report

To: Fred kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: weekend report
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:03:00 -0400
None of the other lists I belong to (so far as I know) had members go to
the 'Glen ... did anyone see Randy Cook/Tom Cox and the SAAB 93F on the
track? How did they do? Or do I have the wrong weekend?

At 03:34 15.09.98 -0700, Fred kuzyk wrote:
>Stuart,
>You've answered the question as to where all the Mogs were! A smattering
>also here, probably another smattering in Virginia, but only 4 at
>Watkin's Glenn. I agree there is no "commie plot" and too bad that we
>cannot clone ourselves & cars!

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
Williamsburg Virtual News and Information, Ltd.
http://www.wmsbrg.com/
Jaguar and SAAB sites at:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/lumps/chip/
http://users.aol.com/spgone/saab/saabpage.htm